ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Automatic mixers  (Read 8031 times)

Bob L. Wilson

Re: Automatic mixers
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 02:21:02 pm »

As for vans I own a Mercedes and could not be happier.
I did not mean to slight any automotive marques, as this isn't the forum for that sort of thing. in fact a Dugan automixer is probably the equivalent of the Mercedes. I did mean to slight Peavey.

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 02:35:31 pm »

I did not mean to slight any automotive marques, as this isn't the forum for that sort of thing. in fact a Dugan automixer is probably the equivalent of the Mercedes. I did mean to slight Peavey.

...and anyone connected with Peavey.

It's not so much the rude and prejudicial statements you continue to make that are so painful.  It's the obvious pride you take in making them.  Whatever good folks might find in your experience and opinions is diminished by such gratuitous behavior.  I'm sure you can do better....
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 02:41:01 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's a mutual feeling.

I have learned an awful lot from JR over the years, and he posts out of the goodness of his heart (and perhaps a little of his insanity in continuing to participate on forums with the vigor he still does).  He's not even in the SR business directly at the moment, and so can't be accused of whatever nonsense you claim of "self-interested contractors". 

You - I've learned only one thing - where the "ignore user" button is.  I haven't pushed it yet in your case due to a desire to help counterbalance your nonsense and agenda.

Feel free to continue to go down the list insulting the most valuable members of this forum.  It's affecting your credibility a lot more than theirs.

brian maddox

• HeyYahWon! ttsss! ttsss!
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2012, 10:56:45 pm »

Feel free to continue to go down the list insulting the most valuable members of this forum.  It's affecting your credibility a lot more than theirs.

yup.  i was thinking this exact thing when i read this thread earlier today.
"It feels wrong to be in the audience.  And it's too peopley!" - Steve Smith

brian maddox
bdmaudio@gmail.com

'...do not trifle with the affairs of dragons...

....for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup...'

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2012, 10:56:45 pm »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 24 queries.