ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chauvet Parts  (Read 4114 times)

Mark Jastrzebski

• Cleveland, OH
Chauvet Parts
« on: February 20, 2012, 01:00:48 PM »

I need a new fan for a Chauvet Par 64 Tri-B. Is it possible to get one straight from Chauvet or do I need to find a dealer that can get parts?

Scott Hofmann

Re: Chauvet Parts
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:42:10 PM »

I need a new fan for a Chauvet Par 64 Tri-B. Is it possible to get one straight from Chauvet or do I need to find a dealer that can get parts?

According to the Chauvet website:
3. What is the process of ordering parts from CHAUVET?
Call our Customer Service Department at 800.762.1084 (press #4). Tell us what part you need, we will give you the part’s cost plus shipping. Then we request your credit card information, charge your credit card, place the order, and ship out the part to you.
Scott Hofmann

Mark Jastrzebski

• Cleveland, OH
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 08:09:10 PM »

According to the Chauvet website:
3. What is the process of ordering parts from CHAUVET?
Call our Customer Service Department at 800.762.1084 (press #4). Tell us what part you need, we will give you the part’s cost plus shipping. Then we request your credit card information, charge your credit card, place the order, and ship out the part to you.

I had already tried that. I talked to a someone and they told me I had to send a picture of the part. I did that. Now I can't get a hold of anyone. Is Chauvet's customer service really this bad?

Scott Hofmann

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 09:25:40 PM »

I had already tried that. I talked to a someone and they told me I had to send a picture of the part. I did that. Now I can't get a hold of anyone. Is Chauvet's customer service really this bad?

I may find out shortly. I've sent in a 2-month old LED PAR64 Tri-B that came up with 88888 on the display and locked up. They've had it a week so far.
Scott Hofmann

Brian Lemmon

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 10:04:10 PM »

I've had a really hard time getting ahold of Chauvet. They never respond to email and phone isn't much better. I recently had to order parts for some Chauvet LED lights and was able to find much cheaper parts from third party vendors.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 10:04:10 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 25 queries.