ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you listening to? Home Theater or Stereo.  (Read 4947 times)

Don Lanier

• Pearl Pro Audio
Re: What are you listening to? Home Theater or Stereo.
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2019, 04:18:39 pm »

Recently rehabbed Marantz 2235 Reciever, updated caps, lamps, small parts, Altec Voice of the Theatre cabs, components rebuilt by Great Plains Audio, Sangion Digital HD Radio source and Computer filled with WAV files taken from LPs, I Have a Sound bar and sub and switch them on when watching movies, usually its music. The Voice of the Theatre's were completely stripped, reglued, additional bracing and new Backing plate for speaker with thicker ply, they sound great, its the stereo man, STEREO.

Letís hear it!  (groan.....)

I keep it simple with lots of value. BIC DV-64, SV Sound PB-12 sub. No center or surrounds ATM, but I do have 3x BIC center channel which I could use for those tasks. That center channel box has been called the best center channel anywhere value by a lot of people.

Erin Bloke

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2019, 12:20:25 pm »

I actually just use the built-in speakers that came with my LG smart tv. TV is only used on the rare ocassion that I want to watch a show when it's airing, or Netflix (pretty rare these days as well). Otherwise, I just use the websites for various networks, and put it through my bose speakers if I'm not feeling lazy.

ProSoundWeb Community

¬ę Reply #31 on: August 01, 2019, 12:20:25 pm ¬Ľ

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 23 queries.