ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NYC Venues  (Read 1744 times)

John Michaels

NYC Venues
« on: February 01, 2012, 02:42:26 PM »

I have a client who is looking for NYC venue suggestions. Event is a one day seminar/workshop on July 7, and they're looking to seat 650-770. Theater or amphitheater stye seating would be nice. My client is already aware of, or has already spoken to 92Y, Pace College, SymphonySpace, and the Tishman Auditorium. At least one of these places quoted a price, and then said - oh, by the way, there's the union package that goes with this, which then pushed the price over the budget. Maybe practice is to quote the venue, and it is assumed that anyone booking knows there will be add-ons. Note to self.

Thanks.

Ronnie.Reels

Re: NYC Venues
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 02:46:42 PM »

I have a client who is looking for NYC venue suggestions. Event is a one day seminar/workshop on July 7, and they're looking to seat 650-770. Theater or amphitheater stye seating would be nice. My client is already aware of, or has already spoken to 92Y, Pace College, SymphonySpace, and the Tishman Auditorium. At least one of these places quoted a price, and then said - oh, by the way, there's the union package that goes with this, which then pushed the price over the budget. Maybe practice is to quote the venue, and it is assumed that anyone booking knows there will be add-ons. Note to self.

Thanks.

Hammerstein Ballroom? 

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: NYC Venues
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 02:46:42 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.