ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Source/s for projection screens/ projectors  (Read 4441 times)

Eric Deweese

• SR Forums
Source/s for projection screens/ projectors
« on: June 11, 2012, 02:12:10 PM »

Hello All, I was just wondering if there were any good distributors for Pro A/V equipment...kind of like a Sound Productions type place that will quote systems. I can apply for dealerships direct with the manufacturers but my volume of sales really do not warrant it. I know of markertek.com, monoprice.com but was really looking for something closer to how Sound Productions work. Thanks for any input in advance.

Scott Carneval

• Precision Audio
Re: Source/s for projection screens/ projectors
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 05:18:03 PM »

Hello All, I was just wondering if there were any good distributors for Pro A/V equipment...kind of like a Sound Productions type place that will quote systems. I can apply for dealerships direct with the manufacturers but my volume of sales really do not warrant it. I know of markertek.com, monoprice.com but was really looking for something closer to how Sound Productions work. Thanks for any input in advance.

Markertec has a contractor division called tecnec.  I've also used IAVI for projectors and screens.

Eric Deweese

• SR Forums
Re: Source/s for projection screens/ projectors
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 08:24:59 AM »

Markertec has a contractor division called tecnec.  I've also used IAVI for projectors and screens.

Thanks Scott, I was unaware of Markertek having a contractor division. I will give both a try.

mattmccord

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 01:36:12 PM »

I generally use the Whitlock group for Crestron and video gear. For all my audio needs I use Sound Productions.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 01:36:12 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.