ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP Ramsa Speakers  (Read 3895 times)

euphrates04

HELP Ramsa Speakers
« on: January 21, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »

I volunteer at a local church camp. I handle some of their sound stuff for them because I'm free and know enough to be dangerous.

I've recently uncovered a pair of Ramsa WS-A200 speakers there that I would like to test and see if they work. I also found loads of old amps to test them with but...  I have no idea what I'm doing.

My only experience is with powered speakers. I know very little to nothing about pairing speakers with amps. The one thing I do know is that if I do it wrong I could ruin the speakers which I don't want to do because we desperately need them if they work.

If someone could tell me what I can and can't do with these speakers I would appreciate it.

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
Re: HELP Ramsa Speakers
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 06:54:01 PM »

I volunteer at a local church camp. I handle some of their sound stuff for them because I'm free and know enough to be dangerous.

I've recently uncovered a pair of Ramsa WS-A200 speakers there that I would like to test and see if they work. I also found loads of old amps to test them with but...  I have no idea what I'm doing.

My only experience is with powered speakers. I know very little to nothing about pairing speakers with amps. The one thing I do know is that if I do it wrong I could ruin the speakers which I don't want to do because we desperately need them if they work.

If someone could tell me what I can and can't do with these speakers I would appreciate it.
First of all you HAVE to use your full real name when positng on these forums.  Or the thread will get locked/deleted.

When you change that-you will start to get some answers
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »

I volunteer at a local church camp.
Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules clearly displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.