Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: PRX400  (Read 7208 times)

Samuel Rees

• Washington, D.C.
PRX400
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 11:31:39 PM »

Haha everyone is taking me out of context... You guys know what I was getting at!

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
Re: PRX400
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 04:23:14 AM »

Anything else on tap? ???

In Vietnam we used to say;

BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Chris Chambers

• Melbourne, Australia
    • MAD Productions
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 06:33:53 AM »

Crown's rolled out a new amp rack simillar to the L-Acoustic LA Rank. This one has 4x 3500HD drivecore amps capable each of 2x2000w at 4ohm and 1500w at 8ohm a channel. Digital I/O + 3phase 32amp power input..

http://www.crownaudio.com/amp_htm/ITech4HD.htm

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 12:58:10 PM »

Anything else on tap????

Just as I thought... an analog luddite.  All the cool kids are using a Digital Crystal Ball® with outdoor antennae.

As for JBL, it's hard to say exactly what they have planned now that the VTX V25 line array is out, but my Digital Crystal Ball® shows a couple of model lines being updated with new SKUs, probably with new transducers, and the pixelated image right as the crystal ball battery runs down looks like a trap box.

Since JBL has introduced new drivers as new families or classes of devices, it's reasonable to expect the new D2 compression driver has siblings in other band-passes and that we'll see them in new products.  It wouldn't be a surprise if JBL introduced new lines at PLASA or Musikmesse.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 01:13:51 PM »

The change in drivers for such as the SRX728 might be driven by the rare earth mineral availability issues we are seeing? Just a thought... (while the snow flies)
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »

I rolled it out of the shed today Rob. Less than an hour to do my driveway and the neighbors. Me likey. (And I put another staple on that romex just for you.)
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 25 queries.