Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: PRX400  (Read 5072 times)

Samuel Rees

• Washington, D.C.
PRX400
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 11:31:39 pm »

Haha everyone is taking me out of context... You guys know what I was getting at!

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
Re: PRX400
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 04:23:14 am »

Anything else on tap? ???

In Vietnam we used to say;

BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Chris Chambers

• Melbourne, Australia
    • MAD Productions
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 06:33:53 am »

Crown's rolled out a new amp rack simillar to the L-Acoustic LA Rank. This one has 4x 3500HD drivecore amps capable each of 2x2000w at 4ohm and 1500w at 8ohm a channel. Digital I/O + 3phase 32amp power input..

http://www.crownaudio.com/amp_htm/ITech4HD.htm

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 12:58:10 pm »

Anything else on tap????

Just as I thought... an analog luddite.  All the cool kids are using a Digital Crystal Ball« with outdoor antennae.

As for JBL, it's hard to say exactly what they have planned now that the VTX V25 line array is out, but my Digital Crystal Ball« shows a couple of model lines being updated with new SKUs, probably with new transducers, and the pixelated image right as the crystal ball battery runs down looks like a trap box.

Since JBL has introduced new drivers as new families or classes of devices, it's reasonable to expect the new D2 compression driver has siblings in other band-passes and that we'll see them in new products.  It wouldn't be a surprise if JBL introduced new lines at PLASA or Musikmesse.
"Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."  - Kurt Vonnegut

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 01:13:51 pm »

The change in drivers for such as the SRX728 might be driven by the rare earth mineral availability issues we are seeing? Just a thought... (while the snow flies)
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 08:09:28 pm »

I rolled it out of the shed today Rob. Less than an hour to do my driveway and the neighbors. Me likey. (And I put another staple on that romex just for you.)
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

ProSoundWeb Community

┬ź Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 08:09:28 pm ┬╗

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 23 queries.