ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone using the DSR112 on wedge duty?  (Read 2009 times)

Brandon Wright

Anyone using the DSR112 on wedge duty?
« on: January 14, 2012, 04:47:31 PM »

I'm looking to purchase 8 DSR112's to comprise my monitor rig and double as an easy solution to the occasional "speakers on stick" gig. I've listened to them pretty extensively and have found them to sound excellent for their price point. From the searching I've done, it seems that most who have heard them agree.

Now that they have been out for a while, I was wondering if anyone could report to their durability and how they perform as a wedge? I'll be using them mostly on 5-6 piece rock bands.

Thanks for any input you may have.

Scott Bolt

Re: Anyone using the DSR112 on wedge duty?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 01:01:20 PM »

I'm looking to purchase 8 DSR112's to comprise my monitor rig and double as an easy solution to the occasional "speakers on stick" gig. I've listened to them pretty extensively and have found them to sound excellent for their price point. From the searching I've done, it seems that most who have heard them agree.

Now that they have been out for a while, I was wondering if anyone could report to their durability and how they perform as a wedge? I'll be using them mostly on 5-6 piece rock bands.

Thanks for any input you may have.

I have only used them as FOH tops (over subs) and speakers on a stick for solo gigs, but I have had them for almost a year and they have held up fine so far (knocks on wood :) ).

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Anyone using the DSR112 on wedge duty?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 01:01:20 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.