ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EAW sub 2+ 2- NL4 pass-thru  (Read 2342 times)

Hayden J. Nebus

• Richmond, VA
EAW sub 2+ 2- NL4 pass-thru
« on: December 30, 2011, 06:39:36 PM »

On these EAW subs that use NL4 pair 2, does NL4 pair 1 pass on the connector thru-put?

The sbx220 is what I'm currently wondering about, but have some LA subs that are similarly wired.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 06:42:29 PM by Hayden J. Nebus »

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
Re: EAW sub 2+ 2- NL4 pass-thru
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 07:08:00 PM »

On these EAW subs that use NL4 pair 2, does NL4 pair 1 pass on the connector thru-put?

The sbx220 is what I'm currently wondering about, but have some LA subs that are similarly wired.

On mine they are wired through.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

brian maddox

• HeyYahWon! ttsss! ttsss!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 12:31:24 AM »

my experience has been that EAW always wires all the pins through on the feed-thru.  in fact, when i first encountered somebody else's [forget who] cabinets that didn't feed through i was incredulous.  seemed an incredibly stupid oversight...
"It feels wrong to be in the audience.  And it's too peopley!" - Steve Smith

brian maddox
[email protected]
Savannah, GA

'...do not trifle with the affairs of dragons...

....for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup...'

Ryan McLeod

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 01:12:28 AM »

Yes.

Hayden J. Nebus

• Richmond, VA
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 07:59:10 PM »

my experience has been that EAW always wires all the pins through on the feed-thru.  in fact, when i first encountered somebody else's [forget who] cabinets that didn't feed through i was incredulous.  seemed an incredibly stupid oversight...

I think they may have some boxes that do not, bit in those cases the input panel is labeled N/C on the open pair. Wasn't in front (er, back) of the boxes last night to check. thanks guys!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 07:59:10 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 25 queries.