ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SynAudCon Sound Reinforcement for Technicians Seminar  (Read 5689 times)

Brenda Brown

SynAudCon Sound Reinforcement for Technicians Seminar
« on: October 31, 2011, 07:23:47 AM »

SynAudCon will be presenting the Sound Reinforcement for Technicians Seminar in St Louis, MO on November 14-16, 2011.

http://www.synaudcon.com/site/shopping-cart/in-person-training/sound-reinforcement-for-technicians/

Click on the above link:
1. To watch a video to learn more about the course.
2. The seminar will be held at the beautiful Ameristar Resort located in St. Charles. Scroll down to the Hotel and Travel tab for more details.
3. To register online or call Brenda at 800-796-2831
4. Price $895 for this 3-day seminar

This will be our last in-person seminar for 2011.  So please join us.  We would love to have you.

Thank you,

Brenda Brown
[email protected]

Jordan Wolf

Re: SynAudCon Sound Reinforcement for Technicians Seminar
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 01:57:31 PM »

I attended this seminar when it was held in Pittsburgh last year.  I think I was the only one their who paid out-of-pocket and hadn't come with a company for training, but I felt just as received as anyone else there and had a great time.  We even got to tour a number of theatres in the city (Pat, of course, taking IRs at each one).  Who knows what this years will hold?  ;)

A giant +1 for this seminar!
Jordan Wolf
<><

"We want our sound to go into the soul of the audience, and see if it can awaken some little thing in their minds... Cause there are so many sleeping people." - Jimi Hendrix

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 12:45:46 PM »

I attended this seminar when it was held in Pittsburgh last year.  I think I was the only one their who paid out-of-pocket and hadn't come with a company for training, but I felt just as received as anyone else there and had a great time.  We even got to tour a number of theatres in the city (Pat, of course, taking IRs at each one).  Who knows what this years will hold?  ;)

A giant +1 for this seminar!
While Synaudcon is not inexpensive, it it not so much the price you have to look at.  It is what you get out of it that is where the value is.

Very few other places can you get so much knowledge so quickly (and not just from the information Pat gives, but the interaction between attendees).

Pat has a wonderful teaching/delivery style and encourages interaction in the class.

If you only take away a couple of really good ideas or get a better understanding of what you think you know, then it is well worth it.

All of the Synaudcon classes are highly recommended.
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Jordan Wolf

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 08:54:44 PM »

While Synaudcon is not inexpensive, it it not so much the price you have to look at.  It is what you get out of it that is where the value is.

Very few other places can you get so much knowledge so quickly (and not just from the information Pat gives, but the interaction between attendees).

Pat has a wonderful teaching/delivery style and encourages interaction in the class.

If you only take away a couple of really good ideas or get a better understanding of what you think you know, then it is well worth it.

All of the Synaudcon classes are highly recommended.
Yup, I agree with all of that.  I took away a lot and use that knowledge almost everyday, sometimes without knowing it.
Jordan Wolf
<><

"We want our sound to go into the soul of the audience, and see if it can awaken some little thing in their minds... Cause there are so many sleeping people." - Jimi Hendrix

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 07:55:15 AM »

Yup, I agree with all of that.  I took away a lot and use that knowledge almost everyday, sometimes without knowing it.
One of the sad things in our industry is that often the people who need the training the most, are the ones who think they already know it all and won't get anything from it.
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 07:55:15 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 25 queries.