Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement FUD Forum Archive

New Forum Log in

(1/2) > >>

Douglas R. Allen:
I can't log into the new forums anymore with my current User Name and Password. Any ideas?

Thanks
Douglas R. Allen

Tim McCulloch:
Yes.  It's a completely separate database and different software.  You will need to re-register, and you will get a 'capcha' verification on your first 2 posts.

Douglas R. Allen:
Tim McCulloch wrote on Sat, 05 March 2011 22:39
Yes.  It's a completely separate database and different software.  You will need to re-register, and you will get a 'capcha' verification on your first 2 posts.

When I log in it says.
User name and email all ready exist?
Try to log in and it says incorrect user name or password.
I've tried the help and having it send me a new password and it just hangs up. Does nothing.

Here:  http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php?action=help;area=password_reminders

??

Douglas R. Allen

On the log in page I also tried to have it send me a new Password after putting in my User name. It says it has sent one but as of about 3-4 hours later nothing yet.

Mac Kerr:
Did you get this resolved? I sent you an email, if you want me to reset your password, reply to my email, I will do it manually.

Mac

Douglas R. Allen:
Mac Kerr wrote on Sun, 06 March 2011 10:41
Did you get this resolved? I sent you an email, if you want me to reset your password, reply to my email, I will do it manually.

Mac

Not getting an emails. From you or the auto password reset.

Douglas R. Allen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version