Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Archived Threads

Forums running Sllooowww?

(1/6) > >>

Evan Kirkendall:
Anyone else experiencing this? Takes a few seconds to load anything, and it's been that way for a few hours now. All my other web pages load as normal...

Evan

Ivan Beaver:
Evan Kirkendall wrote on Mon, 10 January 2011 17:28
Anyone else experiencing this? Takes a few seconds to load anything, and it's been that way for a few hours now. All my other web pages load as normal...

Evan

I noticed the same thing. But sometime I get a minute or more to get to a page-and I have a cable modem that usually just flys along. I thought it was because of the cold temp or the snow we got.

But it could be that the "powers that be" have slowed it down to try and drive people to the new site.  I have not checked that yet.

It would be interesting if that was the case.  

Steve Blaski:
Same for me here. Although I do notice my connection gets slower around the time school lets out

Dick Rees:
Evan....

There seems to be a cloud of dark energy slowly sucking the life out of the Forums.......

Art Welter:
Evan Kirkendall wrote on Mon, 10 January 2011 15:28
Evan

Interesting, it just slowed down for me less than an hour ago, wonder if there is a difference due to location.

The new "LAB" site seemed to have decent load times, but the format totally blows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version