ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Technica Wireless Systems and Accessories  (Read 2283 times)

Al Limberg

Audio Technica Wireless Systems and Accessories
« on: January 07, 2011, 09:37:32 PM »

Just pulled from a local community theatre after the donation of new systems.
I have four A-T R12 receivers with matching T35 body pack transmitters - true diversity, dual antenna, half rack chassis format.  The four units are on the following frequencies: 194.400, 196.800, 187.600, 189.800. No microphones included but all current A-T mics are compatible.  May also be used for instruments with proper 1/4" to TA4(?) connector available from A-T.  Looking for $125 each, plus if you buy all four, I'll include an A-T ATW-D12a antenna divider system including 10 antenna cables to connect divider and 4 receivers plus one pair of antennas.  I also have a second ATW-D12a available but no cables are included.  I'm asking $75 for the second divider.
I think the prices are reasonable but if you disagree, don't just sit there!  Let me know or make an offer!
Also available 2 Crown PH-1 single channel phantom power supplies (dual 9v powered) and one Crown PH-4 4 channel a.c powered phantom power supply.  Ph-1s  $8 each, PH-4  $25
Thanks!

?;o)
Al
If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get one million miles to the gallon, and explode once a year killing everyone inside - Robert X. Cringely
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 17 queries.