ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft K2/40, Soundcraft 500M/32, Spirit Live 8/40 Consoles For Sale  (Read 1817 times)

Gary Gistinger

Hello Brothers, Finally got off my butt and joined the ranks of PSW. I have 3 of my personal desks for sale...have gotten too busy to play out much and/or run sound on a regular basis.

Soundcraft K2/40 Supermodified with the Creation Audio Labs Burr-Brown Chip upgrades, re-cap, and gold jack upgrade. In brand new Spectrum road case with full dog-house, with A&H RPS-11 PSU. This FOH desk is about as good as it gets, we used the same mod techniques that we do on the Ghost Recording Console Upgrade. Full refurb, better than new. The wave forms from this desk are killer! Easily comparable to the best live desks at any level...its that good! $11K

Soundcraft 500M/32X12 Monitor console. Same deal...supermodified, in almost new Spectrum road case, with PSU. Awesome sound, killer for ears! $6K

Spirit Live 8/40 FOH desk. Full refurb, excellent shape, some cosmetic flaws on frame and end cheeks, but totally resoldered, cleaned and refurbed by some of my Creation slaves (er,I mean, Good Guys!)Better than new condition mechanically / electronically. Refurbs on these desks normally run about $2K...selling with PSU for $3500. Not in road case.

If you are interested in any of these desks please call contact me and I can get some pics over to you. These frames are from my personal stash, so you know that they have to be good!

Hope I didn't tramp on the forum too hard...the Craig'sList thing is quite lame, so I'm sending this out to the real pros!

Any console questions...any time...I'll do my best to help!
Sarge
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.