ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Setting up a practice room  (Read 14117 times)

jeff harrell

Re: Setting up a practice room
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 08:10:37 PM »

well i just waisted my main speaker of the house reply ^ ! i should have started reading all the other replys and i would have come to the one where the major A tone told ya'll to go UUMMMPHHHHHH yourselves. wow, i'm glad he is in someone elses band ! i have had the misfortune of auditioning major A notes like that ! i like the one sugestion > get a larger room ! i think his reply > we cant afford one means they aint got no day jobs and no gigs ! hay bubba can you spare a G string ! Shocked

jeff harrell

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »

jeff harrell wrote on Wed, 09 February 2011 17:10

well i just waisted my main speaker of the house reply ^ ! i should have started reading all the other replys and i would have come to the one where the major A tone told ya'll to go UUMMMPHHHHHH yourselves. wow, i'm glad he is in someone elses band ! i have had the misfortune of auditioning major A notes like that ! i like the one sugestion > get a larger room ! i think his reply > we cant afford one means they aint got no day jobs and no gigs ! hay bubba can you spare a G string ! Shocked

how come this reply is posted above my main reply that was posted b 4 this and throuws the whole thing out of order ?

Dick Rees

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 08:39:57 PM »

jeff harrell wrote on Wed, 09 February 2011 19:13

how come this reply is posted above my main reply that was posted b 4 this and throuws the whole thing out of order ?

Perhaps it's your arboreal outlook????
 Neo-Luddite, Rocket Surgeon
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

jeff harrell

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 08:45:22 PM »

Dick Rees wrote on Wed, 09 February 2011 17:39

jeff harrell wrote on Wed, 09 February 2011 19:13

Perhaps it's your arboreal outlook????
< what !?? are you saying i resemble a "tree" ?!!

Dave Scarlett

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2011, 05:08:27 PM »

Perfect!

jeff harrell

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2011, 06:23:51 PM »

Dave Scarlett wrote on Thu, 10 February 2011 14:08

Perfect!

well thank ya , thank ya very much to whoever that "Perfect" is directed at ! or is it , directed "to" !
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.