ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Symetrix Jupiter-8 +++  (Read 9360 times)

Duane Massey

• http://www.ozknozz.com
Symetrix Jupiter-8 +++
« on: December 27, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

Installed one of these guys earlier this month, and have been very happy with the performance vs cost. 8x8 DSP for under $ 1500, and pretty much does everything I need. Unlike some of the other units out there you can load the existing program from the unit into the pc. Only downside (sorta) is the use of mini-phoenix rather than XLR for the in/outs; certainly cheaper and easier for installs, but makes patching around problems a bit of a PITA. Of course, failures are not expected, right? Rolling Eyes
Duane Massey
Houston, Texas, USA

Ivan Beaver

Re: Symetrix Jupiter-8 +++
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 07:25:47 PM »

Duane Massey wrote on Mon, 27 December 2010 18:30

Installed one of these guys earlier this month, and have been very happy with the performance vs cost. 8x8 DSP for under $ 1500, and pretty much does everything I need. Unlike some of the other units out there you can load the existing program from the unit into the pc. Only downside (sorta) is the use of mini-phoenix rather than XLR for the in/outs; certainly cheaper and easier for installs, but makes patching around problems a bit of a PITA. Of course, failures are not expected, right? Rolling Eyes

I can't speak for your DSP, but I have installed quite a few of the Symetrix 322 DSP's and have never had an issue with any of them.

Hopefully that track record will be with you.
For every complicated question-there is a simple- easy to understand WRONG answer.

Can I have some more talent in the monitors--PLEASE?

Ivan Beaver
dB Audio & Video Inc.
Danley Sound Labs
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 15 queries.