ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chauvet Legent 550 Spot  (Read 1447 times)

Montez Carter

Chauvet Legent 550 Spot
« on: December 25, 2010, 06:39:03 pm »

I have been looking to purchase my first set of moving heads and I came accross these on Northern Sounds website. i have searched the web and this forum and cannot find any review of these. They are right in the ball park price wise as my initial purchase would be four of these. They will be used local setups mostly urban,latino and local rock and country bands as the largest venues I do are no more than 3000 seaters. My current inventory is 16 Devine Lighting 36/1 watt LED's. I also have a tradional lighting rig of 24k PRT single hung. I usually rent Elation 575E's with Avolite Pearl Tiger control but now I am looking for something of my own to spend time with so I can get better at programming. I like the way the Elations blend with both of my setups that is why I am looking at 575 but they are out of my budget right now. The only thing I am seeing in this price range are some NWL fixtures on Ebay and I am skeptical about these. Any suggestions  or pros,cons or comparisons would greatly be apprectiated. Merry Christmas!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.