ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: QSC K12 Roadcases  (Read 2037 times)

Graham Wakefield

WTB: QSC K12 Roadcases
« on: December 15, 2010, 08:46:41 PM »

either looking for some used if there are any to be had, or for new/someone to make them

If they are used they can be dual or single, if new, I would really like a dual case.
Looking for something that has a lid and isn't a lift off like some of the others I've seen.
Somewhere convient to put the locking cables would be nice but its less of a priority.
Looking for 1 dual or 2 singles for now and then another pair or single in march.
I would like to spend less than $500 for the case or cases not including shipping, If you're in new england or nearby I would come pick these up
Please PM me or email me quotes and pictures of past work or the cases themselves if used
thanks
-Graham
graham.wakefield@nepsg.com
Graham Wakefield
New England Production Services Group
603-380-6585

Jeff Wheeler

Re: WTB: QSC K12 Roadcases
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 12:17:43 AM »

The dimensions of this EWI case are very close.  Since EWI also makes a K10 case, should you decide to buy a custom one, you might ask Mark & Liz if they have plans to sell a K12 case anytime soon.  The one below just needs to be 1" taller and have a tiny bit more foam.

http://audiopile.net/products/Cases/Speaker_Cases/UPA-001/UP A-001_cutsheet.shtml
Jeff Wheeler, wannabe sound guy / moonlight DJ

(Brian) Frost

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 01:08:28 AM »

that meyer case is almost an inch short to fit the speakers.  I am using an hpr 122 case and using the rest for storage of an extension shelf and some cable, tho I do wish the ewi cases were flip top instead of pull over cases.

Frost

Owner, Narnia Productions

www.NarniaProductions.com

Chicago IL

Good is good but not as good as better

Graham Wakefield

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 10:48:46 PM »

Thanks to all who have PM'd and replied, Since I have yet to find what I need i am looking for recommendations of custom case builders. Local to New England is fine but I have access to a commercial loading dock and will probably order both at the same time so could just do a pallet shipment.
thanks for recommendations in advance
-Graham
Graham Wakefield
New England Production Services Group
603-380-6585
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 16 queries.