ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - Danley Sound Lab DTS-10 Kits  (Read 3837 times)

Justin Reaves

FS - Danley Sound Lab DTS-10 Kits
« on: November 29, 2010, 09:23:07 AM »

I have for sale 2 Danley Sound Labs DTS-10 Subwoofer Kits. One kit is almost complete. All that is left is to finish painting and install the drivers (kit comes with the 2 12" drivers). I will include the 1 gallon of duratex speaker coating with roller with the kit, plus neutrik connecter and 12gauge wire.

The second kit is almost finished being built. All that needs to be finished is install the last 2 panels, paint, install the drivers. Drivers come with the kit, plus the instructions from Danley, wire, neutrik connector and 1 gallon of duratex speaker coating.

They don't offer these kits anymore as they were a limited run and now you have to buy the completed sub at $3000. Asking $1300 for each kit. Im selling this due to not having the time to finish these kits. Please call me justin 205-602-6746 for more details. I am located in Hoover, AL.  Local pickup is prefered at these are HEAVY

Please see link for more details on these incrediable subs http://www.danleysoundlabs.com/tapped_horn.asp?MODEL=DTS 10

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 16 queries.