ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kenosha/Wisconsin Provider warning  (Read 2532 times)

(Brian) Frost

Kenosha/Wisconsin Provider warning
« on: November 18, 2010, 03:16:32 PM »

This is a warning for any Southern Wisconsin Providers.  I did an event with Chris Buerger, 419-434-5253, milesdchris@gmail.com, on October 30th in Milwaukee.  The event was a rave type of event, but in a legal location.  He books a good number of DJ type of events in the area.  The long and the short of it is that he paid less than half of his bill due.  I have done install work for him in the past and although slow, was always paid.  Now he's not returning calls or emails.  Since I know he is still putting on events, I caution any providers to get paid in full before working with him.

I have emailed him a link to this post to allow him to respond.
Frost

Owner, Narnia Productions

www.NarniaProductions.com

Chicago IL

Good is good but not as good as better

Bruce Gering

Re: Kenosha/Wisconsin Provider warning
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 08:07:25 PM »

(Brian) Frost wrote on Thu, 18 November 2010 14:16

This is a warning for any Southern Wisconsin Providers.  I did an event with Chris Buerger, 419-434-5253, milesdchris@gmail.com, on October 30th in Milwaukee.  The event was a rave type of event, but in a legal location.  He books a good number of DJ type of events in the area.  The long and the short of it is that he paid less than half of his bill due.  I have done install work for him in the past and although slow, was always paid.  Now he's not returning calls or emails.  Since I know he is still putting on events, I caution any providers to get paid in full before working with him.

I have emailed him a link to this post to allow him to respond.

...which is one of the reasons why I don't do raves and such. Thanks for the heads up though!
Sometimes I wish I had a clone of myself so I could enjoy life while my clone worked for me. Thing is, my clone would just keep the money, or worse yet, I would be working while he enjoyed my life!

(Brian) Frost

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 01:20:24 AM »

I generally dont either- most of my work is corporate- but I have done some install work for this guy so I thought why not...

At least he advertises his gigs so I can just show up at one...
Frost

Owner, Narnia Productions

www.NarniaProductions.com

Chicago IL

Good is good but not as good as better

Matt Pea

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 11:47:40 PM »

Thanks for the warning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.