Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Product Reviews: Sound Reinforcement FUD Forum Archive

Presonus Studiolive 24.4.2 Review

<< < (4/5) > >>

Jerry Burns:
Hi Everyone, I just bought a Presonus Studiolive 24.4.2 last week. I set it up in my pratice Room to get the feel for it. I'm not a digital guy at heart. So far I'm very happy with it. it's very user friendly and the lay out is great with the Fat channel. This board may not be for everyone but it looks like it will serve my needs well. I didn't buy it to use on every show. If it does not have any problems with the digital part I will use it a lot more than I planned, I really like it so far and the pre's sound great. The effects are fine and the comp's and gates all function well. I still have to figure out a lot of stuff but thats the fun of it. I have a regional sound company and do a lot of different types of work. I mix most of the shows myself and we don't get a lot of riders. So the name thing is not going to be a problem. My laptop took a dump, so I can't hook up the recording part yet. I still have a lot to learn and I take it slow but this looks pretty good for the money I spent. Well if someone has something to add jump on it. Thanks Jerry

Jerry Burns:
I forgot one thing about the Presonus, I need a case for it. I'm not quite sure what I want. I would like ideas about what others are useing and cost and shipping to California. Any input would be very helpful. Thanks Jerry

David Oh:
I got my hard case for my StudioLive 24 @ northernsound.net.  They use a company called LM Engineering.  It's a custom case for the PreSonus mixer.  Got it with casters.  Good, high quality, sturdy case.

-Quelegal

Tim McCulloch:
L&M builds very good cases.  I appreciate one particular detail:  they de-burr all the extrusions and other bits that might lacerate your hands or fingers.

Not the cheapest by any means, but they pretty much build one grade of case: touring.

danfowler:
You think those are cool, check mine out............

http://fatproduction.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=1051 3684

Mine are shock/vibration damping. Something to consider when putting a 30#
computer in a case.

later,
Dan 0;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version