ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tuki Covers  (Read 5170 times)

Chuck Simon

Tuki Covers
« on: November 10, 2010, 11:31:33 AM »

I needed some covers for a couple of JBL MP412's, but being a discontinued product, JBL does offer them.  That's when I discovered Tuki.
http://www.tukicovers.com/products.html
Made in USA, priced less than the JBL covers and better made.  They have more padding and are about twice as thick as the Made in China covers offered by JBL.  My next JBL speaker purchase will include a set of covers from Tuki instead of the ones from JBL.

Jared Chrysostom

Re: Tuki Covers
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 01:28:02 PM »

+1. They're about 15 minutes away from me. Excellent quality, and they will make a cover for anything.

Steve Hurt

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 06:56:25 PM »

I've bought Tuki covers for my JTR Triple 8's and my JTR Triple 12's.  Both experiences were good ones.  Good fit, price, and service.

The only thing that surprised me was when I spoke with Gary at Tuki.  I expected a southern accent, but he sounded like he was from Brooklynn!

Stuart Pendleton

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 08:57:09 PM »

When I got my first two QRX212s, I bought a  pair of their covers. I liked them so much that when I got my next two cabs, I ordered more Tuki's within fifteen minutes of my cabinet purchase.  I love them and they have held up well.
I am the luckiest man in the world because I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the world!!

This should have been my company's slogan:
"More bars in more places."  AT&T

Gene Hardage

• http://www.SarasotaSlim.com
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 10:54:50 AM »

When I discovered Tuki covers it was a turning point.  I had finally made the change from Super Reverbs with cases to smaller combos and saw no need to house them in a case since they're just coming with me in my van anyway.  Why lift all that case weight when you don't have to?  (My "little" Fender combos are stupid heavy already)   After getting a Tuki for the first amp I noticed that there were several other brands out there but most of them had weird pockets or something to snag on them so I stayed with the Tuki.  Great product - several years on all of mine and still looking good.
Gene SARASOTA SLIM Hardage
http://www.SarasotaSlim.com

Hal Mahan

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 03:01:26 PM »

+1 for Tuki, I got one for my SVT Pro 8x10 cab in `97, it still looks new, thanks to the cover! Fridge in a road case, no thanks!

Hal
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.