ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At a Gig Now, need help on Martin MX-4 Dip Switches please!  (Read 2781 times)

Ben Lagman

Okay yes I know this is stupid, my trying to figure out Dip switches on 4 Martin MX4's. They're about 2hr from dancing, and I have everything programmed on my laptop already. I'm running a DMX512 Program, but I need help on figuring the Dip Switches. Last time I've used them were a while ago, and I almost forgot how to set them. The chart doesn't help me at all either.. Please help!

I have 4 Scanners, and they'll be running off a controller like I said. I need to know how to set the dip switches on the First, Second, Third, and the last scanner, and I'll be running them in 6 channel mode. Sorry guys, but thanks for the help!

“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option”

Ray Cerwinski

Re: At a Gig Now, need help on Martin MX-4 Dip Switches please!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 08:16:38 PM »

What are the fixture addresses in whatever program you are using?
Ray Cerwinski

Fennelli Design Group
www.eventfx.com

Ben Lagman

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 11:52:03 AM »

Nevermind, I got it. I set all the dip switches correctly, but I found out my controller wasn't sending DMX, and I thought the whole time it was my dipswitch settings. Thanks though!
“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option”

Kevin Flasza

• http://myspace.com/myalumnirock
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 09:00:44 PM »

Theres a great app on iPhones that has not failed me yet when something with the switches came up. Don't hate me. Fast and reliable and strapped to your hip. Its called DMXcalc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 20 queries.