ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: FOH Chairs  (Read 27136 times)

Bruce Gering

Re: FOH Chairs
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 10:14:35 AM »

Joe Brugnoni wrote on Tue, 25 May 2010 20:15

I have something with the same seat as the roc and soc but it has a 3 leg drum throne stool. Very tall  and works great for FOH to either sit in and adjust down a bit, or raise up to kind of half sit and stand before your ready to sit all the way,

You can take the seat off and it folds like a drum throne.

Tim, easy with the fat stuff, Smile  For me its normally a drunk "lady".

I always seem to end up with a pile of womens purses by me. I must look trustworthy. And yes, they also steal my chair, and then do the mock knob and fader moving thing with a drunken sheepish smile...little do they know that that's why I keep that sock full 'o dead batteries by the console. Twisted Evil
Sometimes I wish I had a clone of myself so I could enjoy life while my clone worked for me. Thing is, my clone would just keep the money, or worse yet, I would be working while he enjoyed my life!

Bennett Prescott

• http://www.adraudio.com
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 12:08:22 PM »

LM Engineering makes an armchair built into a road case with drawers, cupholders, and an ottoman.
-- Bennett Prescott
Director of North American Sales
ADRaudio d.o.o.
Cell: (518) 488-7190

"Give me 6dB and I shall move the world." -Archimedes

Dan Richardson

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 11:07:10 PM »

Trying to remember who I saw traveling with a roadcased espresso machine at FOH.
dut duruduttdurudutt dut dutt. I hate iphones.

Pat Latimer

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 09:05:59 AM »

Dan Richardson wrote on Thu, 27 May 2010 23:07

Trying to remember who I saw traveling with a roadcased espresso machine at FOH.

I think that was part of the "Legendary, Ron Burgundy Case". IIRC.

Pat

"The most important of all sciences man can and must learn is the science of living so as to do the least evil and the greatest possible good".- Leo Tolstoy

Mac Kerr

• SR Forums
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 11:12:49 AM »

Pat Latimer wrote on Fri, 28 May 2010 09:05

Pat

At least 2 of my friends in the corporate world have their own touring espresso machines in road cases. I first had one from a vendor in 1991. There is often a mini fridge for milk with the espresso machine.

Mac

Pat Latimer

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 11:16:35 AM »

Mac Kerr wrote on Fri, 28 May 2010 11:12

Pat Latimer wrote on Fri, 28 May 2010 09:05

Pat

At least 2 of my friends in the corporate world have their own touring espresso machines in road cases. I first had one from a vendor in 1991. There is often a mini fridge for milk with the espresso machine.

Mac

Mac, if you could dig up some pictures of those, we would all like to see some. A mini-fridge also, now that is some luxury there.

Pat

"The most important of all sciences man can and must learn is the science of living so as to do the least evil and the greatest possible good".- Leo Tolstoy

Steve Hurt

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2010, 01:29:02 PM »

http://www.lmcases.com/gallery/exhibit_lrg17.jpg

I'm sure these guys would do coffee instead of the microwave if you want.  (LM Engineering)

Jason J Raboin

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2010, 01:49:53 PM »

I'm considering one of these...

http://www.quiklok.com/catalog/?p=productsMore&iProduct= 66&sName=D-749

It can vary heights based on what mix position requires, folds up, and should be able to fit in a case easily.

I also picked up one of these for the SC48...

http://www.quiklok.com/catalog/?p=productsMore&iProduct= 27&sName=WS-550

I have the console sitting on it now at home and it seems durable enough.  I also like that the legs are individually adjustable so I can use it in a raked theater.  Well, that's the plan anyway.

Collin Donohue

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2010, 04:08:27 PM »

Bennett.... As appealing as an armchair with drawers, cupholder and ottoman seems, I'm willing to be that most of my corporate clients might not want to see that at FOH!  Either that, or they'll want one too, and that's just more money to spend (unless I can find a way to bill for it!).

I'm definitely liking the drum throne idea... I'll have to test a few out and Guitar Center or something to see what seems nice.

Those Quick-Lok ones look nice too!  And that mixer/speaker/random folding stand looks like a really nice alternative to an EZTilt!

Mac Kerr

• SR Forums
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2010, 05:19:02 PM »

Collin Donohue wrote on Fri, 28 May 2010 16:08

Bennett.... As appealing as an armchair with drawers, cupholder and ottoman seems, I'm willing to be that most of my corporate clients might not want to see that at FOH!  Either that, or they'll want one too, and that's just more money to spend (unless I can find a way to bill for it!).

I'm definitely liking the drum throne idea... I'll have to test a few out and Guitar Center or something to see what seems nice.

Those Quick-Lok ones look nice too!  And that mixer/speaker/random folding stand looks like a really nice alternative to an EZTilt!

Sitting on a stool all day with no back is barely better than standing, and a FOH chair that doesn't swivel is off the list. If I'm going to go to the trouble of bringing a chair, it better be worth the effort.

Mac
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.