ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A&H LEDLamp Parts  (Read 2849 times)

Lee Richard

A&H LEDLamp Parts
« on: March 09, 2011, 04:51:53 AM »

So a hot stuff kid was playing around with the console lamps and busted the cheap plastic dimmer control on the top of one while at its lowest setting. He wanted everything all dim and cool so he could be entertained by all the little blinking lights.
I know these things only cost $100 but it's things like this that bug me. I'd like to fix it so it can still be a backup. Has anyone opened one up before?
A&H in Canada said it's a throwaway product but I know it's just a 10 cent part I need to solder on.
Any ideas?

Cheers
-Lee

Justin Bartlett

Re: A&H LEDLamp Parts
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 04:09:16 PM »

My experience:  buy Littlite instead.  I had both LEDLamps die in a church install in about 10 months; in both cases it appeared to be the dimmer that broke.  Replaced both with Littlites.

A&H makes great mixers, but I'm not impressed with the LEDLamp.

Lee Richard

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 05:29:31 PM »

My experience:  buy Littlite instead.  I had both LEDLamps die in a church install in about 10 months; in both cases it appeared to be the dimmer that broke.  Replaced both with Littlites.

A&H makes great mixers, but I'm not impressed with the LEDLamp.

Yeah, I think that is what I'll end up doing. I took it apart and found where the knob sheared off from the dimmer. I was able to turn it back up to full output and put it back together so at least it works.

Thanks
-Lee

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 05:29:31 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 24 queries.