ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bh760 or SB1000  (Read 7190 times)

Terry Ruch

Re: Bh760 or SB1000
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 11:00:26 AM »

You do have a point for sure.  We have a couple different styles of worship that take place.  For the everyday Sunday, I would not necessarily want it to be killing the people in the front row.  However, there are times that it would be nice to get the punch out of the system.  

Terry Ruch

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 11:03:20 AM »

I was always suspicious that the subs needed more power behind them.  

Thanks for the couple hints, I will play around with that today and see what sort of mess I can get myself into.  Thank God for Crown IQ and recalling saved settings!

Jim Duyck

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »

In my limited experience, when you can get "decent" output out of your bass guitar and recorded music, but the kick just really seems to be lacking something AND the subs are underpowered (as in this case) it's seems to go back to needing more amp behind things to really drive them...and the big amp not bridged always seems to do it better than the smaller one bridged.

The folks who spec'd and installed our house PA back in the day put a pair of SB1000z's on a MacroTech 3600VZ in stereo and it really seams to fall into that boat as well at 1565 watts a box.

They seem underpowered to me as well.  Maybe you could borrow, rent something to try out some options.
~jim~
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.