ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: t.c. m-one not functioning  (Read 1242 times)

Sean M Lehman

t.c. m-one not functioning
« on: October 23, 2009, 12:22:40 AM »

Powered up the m one last night and the display is lit but completely blank. I've cycled power numerous times and it actually did come on once and then faulted back. I notice when unit is plugged in and power off, the enter button light is blinking. Tried the reset in troubleshooting, but no luck. It's completely locked up with a blank screen. Anybody?

thanks,
Sean

Pat Latimer

Re: t.c. m-one not functioning
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 08:56:52 AM »

Sean, it sounds like the ribbon may have unseated or maybe a bad soldering connection. If I were you, I would send it in for repair. I don't think that is a unit you would want to open up. Maybe someone on here has had this same problem but mine has worked flawlessly for three years, seven days a week.

Good Luck!
"The most important of all sciences man can and must learn is the science of living so as to do the least evil and the greatest possible good".- Leo Tolstoy

Jeff Babcock

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 09:24:57 AM »

Try opening it up and reseating the ribbon.  Spray the connectors with some deoxit while you are in there.  Worked for me.

Sean M Lehman

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »

thanks for the responses...will try opening it up and give the connections a check, and a cleaning. This is not the xl unit, so it's a bit older.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.