ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Qube audio  (Read 3820 times)

Zeid Fanous

Qube audio
« on: June 12, 2009, 06:14:02 AM »

hi guys,i got a look at the Qube Q115m stage monitor,i think its 1300$,i just wanna ask,has anyone had previous experience with it,or in general qube audio speakers.thanks.

Jimmy Lo-A-Njoe

• http://www.massivepro.com
Re: Qube audio
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 03:20:18 PM »

Hi there

We own 24 Qube BRK tops and 8 RUT subs.
These cabinets are the workhorse of our company. We use them for littally everything. Afhter some tweaking in our BSS processors i got them sounding very sweet. We have had most of these cabinets for 5 years and i think replaced 2 or 3 mid and low mid woofers and some diapraghs. All our amp racks are. QSC PL 20 HV for highs PL 340 for mids PL 4.0 for low and crown vz 5000 for subs

with regards

JL

Zeid Fanous

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 02:41:15 AM »

Thanks JL. Smile i my self am trying to find out more about FBT products and all i hear is great stuff about them,they really seem to be a top quality brand and its getting more popular.

Jimmy Lo-A-Njoe

• http://www.massivepro.com
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 07:32:13 AM »

Zeid

We also have qoute a few FBT products.
Our Active speaker is the FBT Maxx 4A a great sounding speaker. We had qoute a few problems with the Max 5 and 6 A so we dont carry them anymore. We also have the PSR 230 and PSR 230 A. Great sound cabinet. Would noyt advice the 230A if you move them allot. We have the PSR 118A and Max 10 A wich are great subs.
All in all FBT is a great product. Good costumer support.  ALL B&C drivers and woofers.

Now the have the HI MAxx powered series. I have heard them but do not own a set yet

JImmy

Zeid Fanous

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 07:49:34 AM »

i was at a wedding reception last week and the speakers there were d & b audiotechnik,some expensive equipment.am always comparing between FBT the others and after searching i found them to be a balance between quality and money(if u compare them to the more expensive Razz ).i know ther not cheap,but hey,u pay peanuts.....u get monkeys.anyways,thanks alot for the insight,appreciate it. Smile

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 07:49:34 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 24 queries.