ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Logged out  (Read 2959 times)

Hasse Queisser

• http://www.technosound.se
Logged out
« on: May 07, 2009, 04:39:29 PM »

The last week I've been getting logged out of the forums every time I close the browser. It used to be the cookie seemed to expire about every month or so. What's up with this all of a sudden?
Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.

Mac Kerr

• SR Forums
Re: Logged out
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 06:17:20 PM »

Hasse Queisser wrote on Thu, 07 May 2009 16:39

The last week I've been getting logged out of the forums every time I close the browser. It used to be the cookie seemed to expire about every month or so. What's up with this all of a sudden?

It must be something at your end, it is not logging out anyone else that I am aware of. For me it's about every 2 weeks I think (I don't keep track).

Mac

Ernie Black

• SR Forums
    • http://www.standingstone.com
Re: Logged out
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:28:28 PM »

Mac Kerr wrote on Thu, 07 May 2009 18:17

Hasse Queisser wrote on Thu, 07 May 2009 16:39

It must be something at your end, it is not logging out anyone else that I am aware of. For me it's about every 2 weeks I think (I don't keep track).

Mac

Right you are, Mac: the cookie expires after two weeks (1209600 seconds), requiring new login. Hasse, it sounds to me like a cookie issue on your end; perhaps you're not storing the cookie after closing the browser? Check your cookie options.
Ernie Black, Code Warrior
ProSoundWeb Forums Webmaster
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.