ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Santa Barbara Today  (Read 1647 times)

Craig Hauber

• http://www.csaproductionsinc.com
Santa Barbara Today
« on: May 07, 2009, 12:20:51 AM »

Took a panorama from the roof of the club we were installing while waiting for a power outage to end.

Sorry for the wide picture but it's shows the whole effect.
And this was before it got really bad and they've evacuated alot of what you can see here.

S/E corner of State St. and Ortega
index.php/fa/22641/0/

Craig Hauber
CSA Productions Inc.
Ventura-Santa Barbara CA
www.csaproductionsinc.com

Chris Gruber

Re: Santa Barbara Today
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 03:57:23 AM »

Incredible. The fire is insanely huge. Its sad to see all of the homes on that hill though. Sad
-Chris
Arthur Audio

"It never ceases to amaze me how many sound guys think the measure of their work is solely defined by whether or not their subs are capable of sonically vaporizing squirrels from 20 meters."

RYAN LOUDMUSIC JENKINS

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 10:21:35 AM »

Having spent many days in the hills above Santa Barbara, mostly looking for rare ensatinas and watching awesome blues performers at the Cold Water Tavern, I hope they get the fire out quickly to preserve the beatiful environment up there.

Having said that, I do not miss the area at all!  I won't go back to Ventura where I lived for many years, unless it is to go fishing. And I surely don't miss doing club gigs in disgusting, falling apart buildings with crappy power, dirty floors and no parking for pickup trucks with trailers and one way roads that suck all around Santa Barbara.  Although I did have some fun doing soom pretty cool events at the Santa Barbara Zoo and through out the are at nice locations during Fiesta Week!
Ryan Jenkins
"Two days until the end of when I don't know what to think.  Three days until I start the cycle all over again!"

Please visit my website at http://www.murphygirl.com

Craig Hauber

• http://www.csaproductionsinc.com
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »

RYAN LOUDMUSIC JENKINS wrote on Thu, 07 May 2009 07:21

And I surely don't miss doing club gigs in disgusting, falling apart buildings with crappy power, dirty floors and no parking for pickup trucks with trailers and one way roads that suck all around Santa Barbara.  Although I did have some fun doing soom pretty cool events at the Santa Barbara Zoo and through out the are at nice locations during Fiesta Week!

So I guess you've worked with Desmond and/or Grant too?  Smile

Craig Hauber
CSA Productions Inc.
Ventura-Santa Barbara CA
www.csaproductionsinc.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.