Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Road Test FUD Forum Archive

APB Pro Desk 4

<< < (3/15) > >>

Tim McCulloch:
Great pics, Bennett, but you got Taz and JP backwards in your caption...  And no pic with Olga?  She's the engineer that makes it all fit inside those metal boxes!

Have fun, good luck.

Tim Mc

Bennett Prescott:
I believe Olga does the circuit board layout too, and is the reason they can get such incredible density into their products... I know in the ProRack there are several 4-layer boards, and I thought I heard rumor of one 6 or 8 layer. Getting all that to fit, and avoid interference, is a real feat of engineering.

Olga always manages to avoid my photos, just like Irene and Mary, who are APB's face to the world and the friendliest people imaginable.

Chuck Augustowski:
I think Olga was the only one working during Bennett's visit....

Chuck Augustowski
APB-DynaSonics

Tom Young:
Bennet got it right.

JP is on the end (on the right when looking at the photo) and Taz is the 2nd dude (with glasses and in middle) to the left of JP (again; when looking at photo).

John Roberts {JR}:
Tom Young wrote on Tue, 17 March 2009 05:31
Bennet got it right.

JP is on the end (on the right when looking at the photo) and Taz is the 2nd dude (with glasses and in middle) to the left of JP (again; when looking at photo).

Bennet's post was edited 1 minute before Tim posted, and since Tim didn't quote or post his version of the correct order, we can't be completely sure but the original (updated) post is now correct AFAIK, I don't know the two techs.

JR

Note: I corrected the topic title for photo order.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version