ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Show Advance Template  (Read 3230 times)

Cevin Reed

Show Advance Template
« on: July 30, 2009, 10:37:50 PM »

Does anyone have a nice advance sheet for small/mid level shows? No need for hang points, 400amp service, etc... just the club/county fair type of circuit.

I pretty much know the questions to ask, but if someone had a nice Word document or something, that would be nice.

Thanks.

Jordan Wolf

• http://www.facebook.com/howlingwolf487
Re: Show Advance Template
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 10:55:16 PM »

E-mail'd,,, Smile
Wolf
<><

"A lack of preparation on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
- Me

"With that much comb filtering you could probably part your hair just by walking through the room." - Dick Rees

Matt Duncan

• http://www.mattduncan.us
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 12:16:17 AM »

I would also like to see some examples.

Thanks!
www.mattduncan.us
G.A.S. Powered Productions

James Feenstra

• http://www.crewspace.com/James
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 01:11:03 AM »

all i want is an accurate, recent, realistic rider (something from euro festivals 1987 where you headlined to 5892376984 people does not help when you're coming into a club that's capped under 1000)....somewhat of a stage plot (which no one ever makes the right way) and perhaps an input list (again, not from the 1987 tour with 4 billion mics on it...how about 30?) when someones advancing a show with me production wise

i have yet to get all 3 from a band in 12 years of doing production
James Feenstra
Lighting, Audio and Special Effects Design

Tim McCulloch

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 07:40:24 AM »

Cevin-

Not to be snarky, but what's wrong with just making a check list for when you call the band?  Size of drum kit, how many people sing or speak, if the keyboard player uses a mixer or Leslie, number of guitarists (including acoustic gtr), horn section, etc.  If you can get some idea of how they set up on stage (and draw a plot) that's a bonus.

Have another section for venue info: how much power, where it's located relative to the stage, how big the stage is, how big the audience coverage area is, etc.  Maybe include a space for directions from the nearest major highway or intersection.

Another space for lodging and hospitality info, and a space for the fee you negotiated with the promoter including deposit amount and due date.

Anyway, you're smart enough to provide sound so I'm willing to bet you're smart enough to make a list of questions that need answers and to organize those questions into a logical list.

Have fun, good luck.

Tim Mc
"Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?" Crack The Sky
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 19 queries.