ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Do anyone know Void Acoustis Stasys series speakers?  (Read 44628 times)

Phil LaDue

Re: Do anyone know Void Acoustis Stasys series speakers?
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2008, 11:40:06 pm »

Marjan Milosevic(MarjanM) wrote on Wed, 31 December 2008 23:08

Everything is Chinese OEM today. Dont be fooled.

I can't believe you just said that.
Rolling Eyes

Time to break out the Nomex.

Geri O'Neil

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2009, 10:50:49 am »

Father-Francis wrote on Thu, 01 January 2009 09:48

Paul Bell wrote on Wed, 31 December 2008 08:18

If you want to get work, you'll need "rider friendly" gear. Most riders start out with: Meyer, JBL, L-Acoustic, EV, Nexo.....

I've NEVER seen Void on a rider. Come to think of it, I've never seen a Void product anywhere.

some of the EQ you talk about have been there long time, but doesn´t mean they are the best there´s lot´s of gear in Europe you´ve never heard of in the Us and will never hear of. the so called top $ didn´t always pay their designers good so , designers leave and start their own . So just cause you don´t have their designs in your local supermarket don´t mean they are not TOP$
it´s a matter of sound quality for most of us here in europe and not names, we mop floors with most of the gear you are talking about just with home-made sound-systems  Laughing    

Oh, MAN...Let the games begin (gonna sit this one out... Very Happy

Geri O
"Stagelite Sound...A Pin 2 hot-compliant company"

Ivan Beaver

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2009, 10:56:43 am »

Geri O'Neil wrote on Thu, 01 January 2009 10:50

Father-Francis wrote on Thu, 01 January 2009 09:48

Paul Bell wrote on Wed, 31 December 2008 08:18

If you want to get work, you'll need "rider friendly" gear. Most riders start out with: Meyer, JBL, L-Acoustic, EV, Nexo.....

I've NEVER seen Void on a rider. Come to think of it, I've never seen a Void product anywhere.

some of the EQ you talk about have been there long time, but doesn´t mean they are the best there´s lot´s of gear in Europe you´ve never heard of in the Us and will never hear of. the so called top $ didn´t always pay their designers good so , designers leave and start their own . So just cause you don´t have their designs in your local supermarket don´t mean they are not TOP$
it´s a matter of sound quality for most of us here in europe and not names, we mop floors with most of the gear you are talking about just with home-made sound-systems  Laughing    

Oh, MAN...Let the games begin (gonna sit this one out... Very Happy

Geri O

I see a "lock" coming up Laughing
For every complicated question-there is a simple- easy to understand WRONG answer.

Can I have some more talent in the monitors--PLEASE?

Ivan Beaver
dB Audio & Video Inc.
Danley Sound Labs

Kristian Johnsen

• http://www.partyfabrikken.no
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2009, 11:16:05 am »

Christian Jensen wrote on Wed, 31 December 2008 17:17

I have looked at some of the old turbo, the problem is that there arent any of the systems in my pricerange.

Norways biggest sound CO (AVAB/CAC) are phasing out their Turbo Flash/Flood in favour of Meyer (and they have/had lots of it, I've heard talk of 800 boxes). I'm sure there are some Labsters with contacts in that firm, or you can just contact them directly (look them up on www.gulesider.no).  The Danish Kroner is strong compared to the Norwegian now, you have great buying power in that direction right now Smile  

Ivan Beaver

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2009, 11:25:16 am »

Father-Francis wrote on Thu, 01 January 2009 11:18

Phil LaDue wrote on Wed, 31 December 2008 22:40

Marjan Milosevic(MarjanM) wrote on Wed, 31 December 2008 23:08

Everything is Chinese OEM today. Dont be fooled.

I can't believe you just said that.
Rolling Eyes

Time to break out the Nomex.

Why not I can bet you 90% of the Jbl´s and all the other gear come from China , even the American Ford cars lol  Twisted Evil  

You need to change your name to full real name to continue posting on this forum-FIRST

Do you have any data to back up your statement?

I guess all the factories located in the US are not manufacturing anything?

For every complicated question-there is a simple- easy to understand WRONG answer.

Can I have some more talent in the monitors--PLEASE?

Ivan Beaver
dB Audio & Video Inc.
Danley Sound Labs

Dave Barnett

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2009, 11:30:00 am »

Father-Francis wrote on Thu, 01 January 2009 10:18

Why not I can bet you 90% of the Jbl´s and all the other gear come from China , even the American Ford cars lol  Twisted Evil  

At present the Chinese have yet to crack the US auto market.  There are no Chinese-made cars on sale here, yet, and there never has been.

Ford, VW, Buick, and others do make cars in China, for the Chinese market.

Paul Bell

• http://pbellsound.com/
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 11:37:40 am »

Father-Francis, you have me confused. Where did I mention equalizers? Where did I mention quality?

I've only stated what's commonly asked for on band tech riders.

The speaker manufacturers I've mentioned have tour level high quality sound systems and this is the reason they're on riders.

I'd be happy to give some Void products a look and listen but how would a sound company get a band to use it if not only is it not on their rider but they've never even heard of it?

I would doubt that Void speakers would mop the floor against the systems I've mentioned. BTW, none of the manufacturers I've mentioned are my favorites, just the most commonly requested.

Are there any Void speakers in the US? Is there a dealer in the US? If so, perhaps they can have a product showcase? They did not exhibit at AES or NSCA/Infocom in 2008.
Paul Bell
PBell Sound New York City
paulATpbellsound.com
User/provider for:
McCauley, BASSMAXX, APB DynaSonics, QSC, Ashly, DBX, Rane Digital, Rapco, Faital Pro

Francis Blakman

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 11:56:46 am »

Paul Bell wrote on Thu, 01 January 2009 10:37

Father-Francis, you have me confused. Where did I mention equalizers? Where did I mention quality?

I've only stated what's commonly asked for on band tech riders.

The speaker manufacturers I've mentioned have tour level high quality sound systems and this is the reason they're on riders.

I'd be happy to give some Void products a look and listen but how would a sound company get a band to use it if not only is it not on their rider but they've never heard of it?

I would doubt that Void speakers would mop the floor against the systems I've mentioned. BTW, none of the manufacturers I've mentioned are my favorites, just the most commonly requested.

Are there any Void speakers in the US? Is there a dealer in the US? If so, perhaps they can have a product showcase? They did not exhibit at AES or NSCA/Infocom in 2008.

EQ is like short of  equipment .I´l give you a link read abit we can talk later , give me your opinion  ok
http://www.voidaudio.com/product_detail.asp?id=17  
ask and i will tell , don´t guess

Paul Bell

• http://pbellsound.com/
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 12:20:49 pm »

I've learned long ago to not pay too much attention to manufacturers specifications and measurements.

I'm doubting that the Stasys-X dual 18 horn loaded sub will do 33Hz at -3DB. To their credit however, it looks like it has Precision Devices drivers with the five inch voice coils?

Looking at the Stasys 3 MKII, it's listed as 45 degrees on the horizontal but just looking the the mid & high horns, it's certainly 90 degrees wide. Good luck arraying these side by side.
index.php/fa/19939/0/
I'd like to hear these speakers. Where can they be found? I'm in New York City. Are there any near me?
Paul Bell
PBell Sound New York City
paulATpbellsound.com
User/provider for:
McCauley, BASSMAXX, APB DynaSonics, QSC, Ashly, DBX, Rane Digital, Rapco, Faital Pro

Charlie Jeal

• http://www.beyondthedarkside.com
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 12:36:16 pm »

Well Paul,

The link they give for US sales just goes back to their main website although they do give a US phone number and an email.

Certainly in the UK Void have made some inroads into the club install business much the same as F1 have done  except lets just say that Void have offered some "incredible" deals to get their systems out there. Having heard the Stasys tops I would say that they sound not too dissimiliar to a Res 2 but still lacking a certain something in comparison, and I certainly wouldnt want to be using Res 2s ever again for full on rock'n'roll bands and far less so the Void boxes.

Charlie

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others !!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 12:36:16 pm »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.