ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Setup Advice Needed: Live Vocals/Vocal Looping integrated with DJ setup.  (Read 3723 times)

Johan Visser

Hi guys,

I知 looking to do live remixes. Im a dj and a vocalist. I want to rap/sing and have the ability to apply effects (pitch shift, auto tune, etc) and most importantly loop my vocals as well as shorten the loops in time with buildups and drops of the tracks I知 playing. I have tried the Boss RC 505 and it didn稚 work. The loops were never in time and the audio quality was poor. I知 looking for a tool that can leverage Pioneers beat sync and/or quantise function so that everything stays in sync. Any recommendations would be welcomed 🙏🏻

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber