ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for DMX controller with these features : Foot control & Macros  (Read 1341 times)

Stephane Desormeaux

Need a controller I can operate while playing guitar or bass, and can control pars, leds, scanners and movers. I like the Idea of macros for the movers, so I can call up scene x, and movers go round and round slowly. Then scene Y and they all light up the drums. Then scene Z and they go from side to side.

And, as I'm my 2 bands PA Gear and lighting Operator and owner, I can't spend 2000.00$ on an controller.

I usually change scenes on these cues : Change to chorus, change to verse, solo, and punches. So I don't use 40 scenes on 1 song, and I want the look to be rock & roll, not dance rave crazy.

Ideas, suggestions, etc....

Bob Charest

• http://www.bobcharestband.com
Re: Looking for DMX controller with these features : Foot control & Macros
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 11:26:41 PM »

Hi Stephanie,

I just replied to another of your posts regarding foot controller options, but here's what my setup cost:

FCB1010 - $120
machine shop time (for cutting) $15 plus a plastic project box for the LanBox, MIDI 5-Pin Din plug (chassis mount) various connectors cable, etc. $100 rough total

LanBox LCM $384

A whole bunch of my time and effort (priceless!)  Laughing

As you've already got most of your gear, doing something like this would be well under your limit, I think.

Best regards,
Bob Charest
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.