ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sony SEG-2550 8 Camera Switcher/Special Effects Gen.  (Read 2529 times)

Lee Douglas

Sony SEG-2550 8 Camera Switcher/Special Effects Gen.
« on: September 15, 2008, 10:10:18 PM »

I know this will probably get moved to the Marketplace section but I wanted its intended audience get a look first.

I've got a client that's not quite ready to move their system to HD, and frankly they're not doing anything that necessitates it.  So I'm just putting some feelers out there for anyone that may be upgrading a system and would have something like a Sony SEG-2550 8 Camera Switcher/Special Effects generator being pulled from an install that they would be looking to off for cheap... Really cheap.

Primary requirements are BNC in and outs, rack mounted and a t-bar.  Anything else is icing.  They're currently using a couple of Videonics piece that uses board mounted RCA connections that are really not suited for the install (not my design) that are a pain in the rear as they are becoming less and less reliable.  Eventually I'll move them over, but the recent purchase of a pair of PM5D's means that will have to wait, but I would really like to find a temporary video board that would make my life easier!  Thanks!
My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot...

Richard Palm

• http://www.avforsale.com
Re: Sony SEG-2550 8 Camera Switcher/Special Effects Gen.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 04:14:57 PM »

PM
Richard Palm
www.avforsale.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.