ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Worship Presentation Software  (Read 12235 times)

John Fiorello

Re: Worship Presentation Software
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »

I found the exact opposite to be true.

Ha ha, nice :)  I guess it really depends on what you're used to!  Either way, they're both good programs :)

JF
Stop.  Think.  Speak.

Noah D Mitchell

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 05:27:53 PM »

I wanted to just check back in and let you guys know we've been having a great time with Worship Live.

It's easy enough to use (could be a prettier interface), and creates nice projections.

It has triple-outputs so we can output a separate feed to LCD's for the musicians with the chords/music on them.

It also has built in transposition, printing with guitar tabs, and will play the songs via midi when in selection mode, so it's easy for the (non-musician) worship leaders to pick out a list.

So far it's been a great experience - I'll keep you posted.

Dan Johnson

• Classic LAB
  • Memphis, TN
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 12:29:57 AM »

Looking to upgrade from PowerPoint into something a little easier to handle for our volunteers.
It has triple-outputs so we can output a separate feed to LCD's for the musicians with the chords/music on them.
This sounds like a potential disaster to me.  My fear would be that if you put the chords up on a screen for the musicians, they will begin to rely on that to be able to play the songs.  The problem I see is that, in my experience, volunteers tend to follow the band (i.e. wait to advance to the next slide until after the band has started to sing the next slide) even if they should know the songs already.  For the musicians to use this as their sheet music, the person running it needs to stay a little ahead of the band so that the band is seeing the chords on the next slide before they have to play them.  Just something to consider if you are planning to go this route.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 12:29:57 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 24 queries.