ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M7CL Networking  (Read 1733 times)

Duane Rodakowski

M7CL Networking
« on: February 28, 2011, 02:01:13 pm »

Hi, There use to be great step by step instructions for networking Yamaha mixers on the LAB.  It was very basic, clear, and well written.  But for the life of me I can not find it now.  (I've used and used the search function).  Would anyone have a link or maybe a suggestion?  Thanks.
Duane

Brad Harris

Re: M7CL Networking
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 05:42:52 pm »

Try a search on the old lounge about networking LS9s. That the only one that I can remember, and it works the same on the M7CL.

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 05:46:56 pm »

Hi, There use to be great step by step instructions for networking Yamaha mixers on the LAB.  It was very basic, clear, and well written.  But for the life of me I can not find it now.  (I've used and used the search function).  Would anyone have a link or maybe a suggestion?  Thanks.
Duane

Use Google to search it rather the really bad PSW search:

m7cl networking site:srforums.prosoundweb.com
"It's got electrolytes.  It's got what plants crave."

Steve Hurt

• Lab Lounge
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 06:57:12 pm »

Duane

It's here:
http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/m/286016/747/?srch=ls9+wireless+setup#msg_286016

If you need it again, a link to it can be found in the Classic Content forum
(Classic Content is for links to old PSW threads - this thread is one I've looked at for info on more than one occasion)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 24 queries.