Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Archived Threads

Road Restaurant Listings - By City - READ BEFORE POSTING!

<< < (4/13) > >>

Andy Peters:
Also in Las Vegas, off the strip:

Lotus of Siam
953 E. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89104
Tel. (702)735-3033

Best Thai food in the US!

-a

Nick Enright:
I'll do this by type:

Diner Breakfast

Honest John's - Good, breakfast is great and cheap, lunch dinner too.

Brooklyn Street - Homey and Special, closes early (3pm).

Various Coney Islands - do a decent job, but can be annoying.

Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch in Detroit has a tradion of bottomless mimosas and/or bloody marys (noon-> 3pm). Not Cheap, but really good!

La Dolce Vita - the best in town. wonderful musicians generally play.

Union Street - Great place, good brunch, best bloodys.

Atlas - high quality, tasty eclectic menu.

Majestic Cafe - good bartenders, good drinks and the food isnt bad either. If you go next door, the garden bowl has less "abience" but is more friendly. There are two venues in this same building. the Majestic Theatre, 750+ capacity. and Magic Stick, 350+ cap.

Lunch

Eph McNally's - right on Woodward at Congress, tasty sandwitches, and awesome bread pudding. At lunch it's always busy, usually I'll go a bit late.

Foran's Irish Pub - Next Door to Eph's; big supporter of Michigan Products, Better Made Chips, Faygo Soda, Michigan Beer. Standard Pub Fare w/ a tiwst.

{{{More to come as I get time}}}

Nick
A Detroiter and Proud!

Phil Jones (aka Phildo):
If you ever get to play Strasbourg in France at La Laterie then don't bother with finding a restaurant, the in-house catering is the best I have ever had at any venue anywhere.

Other than that my fave restaurant in the world is a little Indian restaurant in Amsterdam called Balti House and can be found at 41, Albert Kypstraat. Is a short walk from the Paradiso and Milkweg and WELL worth a visit.

Phil

Curtis_Flatt:
try out www.roadfood.com

a great resource for places that some of us havent even found...yet
take it from someone who loves to eat.    

Bob Lee (QSC):
Oh great, I was just in Amsterdam a couple months ago!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version