ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elation Operator Pro - Problems getting an intell chase...  (Read 2113 times)

Donnie Evans

Elation Operator Pro - Problems getting an intell chase...
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »

Hi all, I have been using the Elation Operator Pro for about 6 months now just with a conventional par can show.  Last week we purcahsed a Chauvet Q-Spot 150.  I pretty much have the controls down on it, and I have set some decent scenes on the board.  I can toggle between scenes and have a pretty decent moving show, but I have problems with the chase section on the intell side of the board.

I have tried manually setting my DMX values and adding that as a step, and I've recalled stored scenes and added as a step.  I did everything according to the manual for saving a chase, but when I recall it, it never plays.  I've adjusted the fade speed and fade time, checked that my tap sync isn't set extremely slow, and I can't figure it out.  I can enter the program mode, and when I recall the chase I stored, it says that it has 6 steps (which is all I've programmed into so far).  When I recall the chase, the shutter opens on the light on white, and it slowly goes through different shutter positions, then to strobing, slow to fast, then off, and then it does the same again.  Over and over.  The head never moves.  Anybody know what's going on?

Edit:  Before anyone asks, i have RTFM.
Shump In Da Tub!  www.ogeecheeriverband.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.