Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

"Old" LAB

(1/3) > >>

Bennett Prescott:
So the new old LAB (not the old old LAB) is just gone? All i'm getting is a white page. Does this mean all the old content is gone? All my PMs are gone? I was in the middle of a few things, it would have been nice to have some notice.

Also, does this site really need two headers? Half the page for me is taken up with stuff that doesn't change and I almost never need to use.

Adrian Genovesio:
My old PSW still works?

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Bennett Prescott on January 07, 2011, 04:24:15 PM ---So the new old LAB (not the old old LAB) is just gone? All i'm getting is a white page. Does this mean all the old content is gone? All my PMs are gone? I was in the middle of a few things, it would have been nice to have some notice.

--- End quote ---

The current PSW site will be into Feb.

Mac

Gary A. Perrett:
I really hate the idea of coming off like a NOOB right off the bat, but I have been rooting around for about an hour looking for the link to the old lab... to no avail? what am I missing?

I also remember within the last few days, a thread asking which threads we would like to save...that too seems to be gone?

This is all very strange :o

Loren Aguey:
Old forums

http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version