Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement FUD Forum Archive

quote This Thing Will Peal your Scalp Off unquote

<< < (8/9) > >>

Bob Leonard:
John Halliburton wrote on Thu, 06 December 2007 09:04
Ian Hunt wrote on Wed, 05 December 2007 23:46
*Peels out of this thread under the weight of the puns*

What is the appeal of puns that we can't resist?

Hey folks, it could be worse, we could be mixing on that system the
OP brought to our attention.  

John

I protest and suggest we send this to an appealate court. Something about this thread just doesn't appeal to me.

Dick Rees:
At my office (the local coffee establishment) they call it "pun-Tourettes".  Someone should hire us for crowd control!!!

Just to keep the ball rolling, here's a little something from a good friend:

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, itis worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, whichalmost went unnoticed last week. Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote 'The Hokie Pokey' died peacefully atthe age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting himinto the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the troublestarted.

Special delivery for Bob and Mike.

Mark Meagher:
Dick Rees wrote on Thu, 06 December 2007 11:00
At my office (the local coffee establishment) they call it "pun-Tourettes".  Someone should hire us for crowd control!!!

Just to keep the ball rolling, here's a little something from a good friend:

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, itis worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, whichalmost went unnoticed last week. Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote 'The Hokie Pokey' died peacefully atthe age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting himinto the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the troublestarted.

Special delivery for Bob and Mike.

LMFAO
That is truly priceless. As I said, worth the price of admission.

trace knight:
Well, it does say it comes with 9 yards and all.........I'd rather be with the real brittany foxx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGA3wH-sNn4

Eric Snodgrass:
trace knight wrote on Thu, 06 December 2007 13:25
Well, it does say it comes with 9 yards and all.........I'd rather be with the real brittany foxx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGA3wH-sNn4

So you're into drag queens?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version