ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: Yesterday at 08:29:45 am 
Started by Debbie Dunkley - Last post by Debbie Dunkley
I'm waiting for my Lectro adapters to come in then I'll give them a shot. Not sure how crazy I am about the included earhook, definitely not as secure as my Countryman earsets, but seems to work OK. Certainly good enough for demos.

If you figure out a good way to recolor the mic, I'm all ears.

If you ever decide you want to demo a Lectrosonics wireless system, let me know.

One of the reasons I prefer a headband style mic is because of my hair and large hoop earings getting in the way. It is more fiddly for me to wear an ear hook but I'll get used to it. I've never used one before so I have nothing to compare it to but it seems to hold on quite well for me once I've got it in place.

Heads-up, the tiny 'perspiration protector' comes off quite easily - it has a small slit in it to be able to attach and detach.  I found this out by accident - my curly 'velcro' hair got caught around it and when I took off the mic, the piece fell to the floor. I know there are 2 extras in the box but just watch out for that.

The cocoa color stands out a bit but - I'll take it for the money. Presumably the beige would be the better choice for caucasion skin, but for my application, it doesn't really matter. My other headset mics are not discreet at all ......

I see you are in CA - I'm in North Carolina - so a demo would be tough but I appreciate the offer Tim thanks.

on: Yesterday at 08:26:59 am 
Started by Trevor Jalla - Last post by Mike Caldwell
The Allen Heath QU 32 or QU Pac will do seven stereo mixes when you switch the groups to mix mode, you would need a stage box with either to get all of the outputs.

Maybe this would work for you or not, Allen Heath has the ME1 personal monitor mix system. Maybe a combination of board mixes and a few ME1's would get you to where you want to be.

on: Yesterday at 07:57:00 am 
Started by Steve Cook - Last post by Chris Hindle
Stageline has always been the better product, and has better maintained rental units. Setting up and working on a Mega Stage (when they were in business) was always an experience.
Matthew, Mega is still around.
Chris.

on: Yesterday at 05:31:48 am 
Started by Mac Kerr - Last post by Neil White
I'm sitting in the visitor's locker room at Nationwide doing comms for a corporate event. It's my first time on a Bolero system and it rocks! Our system is 4 Artist nodes, 1 in video village, 1 at FOH, and 2 in A2 land. I have the 2 nodes, a regular LMG rig with an Artist 32 that has 8 ports of coax for panels, 2 C44+ belt pack power supplies, and 8 analog audio I/O, and another Artist 32 that has 3 AES67 cards so we can use 20 Bolero RF belt packs.

Neat looking system. How do you like the Smart Panels compared to the older style 1000 series?

on: Yesterday at 04:44:26 am 
Started by James Heyser - Last post by Chris Grimshaw
I didn't realise cabinets with different tuning frequencies would have such similar phase responses - thanks for the data.

Chris

on: Yesterday at 02:33:48 am 
Started by Justice C. Bigler - Last post by Scott Holtzman
Good luck Justice.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

on: Yesterday at 02:33:25 am 
Started by Jeff Lelko - Last post by Scott Holtzman
Thanks Scott.  I actually studied up on Youtube and got it working.  Apparently there is more than one way to comply with copyright requirements (such as letting the copyright owners monetize your video).  I'm obviously not much of a social media user!  Thanks again for the help!
That is so cool.  Congrats Jeff

I love the power of Linux

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

on: Yesterday at 02:29:01 am 
Started by Debbie Dunkley - Last post by Dan Currie

The black clouds were coming in and by the time the B52's started playing, they were overhead. The band sounded OK - again not sure how much was actually being played live. Bit more fun to watch than Thompson Twins.

In the engineers defense, Koko is a great venue but challenging to find the happy medium between a happening mix and keeping the sound cop from handing out too many flags.  It's been year or two since I've been there but I'm sure it still has a low/strict db limit.

on: Yesterday at 02:22:35 am 
Started by kendallhadden - Last post by kendallhadden
Mine did not unless they started adding them.

TH Mini does come with pole cup - standard or M20 threaded.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

on: Yesterday at 01:58:18 am 
Started by Matt LeRoy - Last post by Philip Roberts
I donít have an recommendation for firms for you to work with.

However I will say that is possible to do a good AV install in house for a church as my church has done that including the design and engineering of our broadcast video system. We contracted speaker design and installation and have an contracted acoustical redesign in the planning stages. Not to say itís easy to get things designed or installed right.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 14 queries.