ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:40:08 am 
Started by Tom Bourke - Last post by Keith Broughton
I have been using a Motorola 53863 headset for years for corporate work.
Replaced the connector with an XLR 4 pin.
It requires phantom power so I carry a Production Intercom PB1.5.
Effective, comfortable and compact.
NOTE: not suitable for loud environments.

on: Today at 06:11:47 am 
Started by Tony Mamoh - Last post by Tony Mamoh
Looking to buy a Sennheiser lav wireless system (preferably XSW model). Must be in good condition. Pls PM me with details.

on: Today at 04:58:39 am 
Started by Ben Easler - Last post by Jean-Pierre Coetzee
At some point you would have reached the best compromise.

If the LCR is designed correctly literally anywhere I'm the room, possibly where the boss sits is the best place to do the level adjustments but then again if it was designed correctly they should all be set at the same level and left alone.

What was the purpose of the down fills in the design that will dictate the level and delay that should be used, also from a sound design perspective for theatre I would much rather have lip fills then down fills since sound image from the top is not very natural.

Regarding the balcony fills again, what is their purpose, simply to add back some high end that was shaded by the balcony or do they need to provide full range signal to under the balcony.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

on: Today at 03:10:59 am 
Started by Tim Halligan - Last post by Lyle Williams
Software developers

on: Today at 02:13:51 am 
Started by Steve Litscher - Last post by Steve Litscher
Selling a like new AKG Rhythm Drum Pack microphone kit for $350, shipped via USPS Priority to the lower 48.

New, these cost $699- $799, depending on the source. This kit has seen very little use - maybe 3-4 shows at the very most. It is in like new condition and is nearly perfect. No flaws at all.

Includes:

AKG Aluminum hard case
1x D112 kick/bass mic
3x D40 drum mics
2x C430 overhead condenser mics
3x D40 clips
2x C430 clips

This kit is mint. I don't believe we ever used the D112 mic... we have since transitioned to Beta98AMP mics and no longer need this kit.

Save huge - buy this like new kit for pennies on the dollar. $350 shipped to lower 48. Or, we'll happily drive 1.5 hours in any direction from Madison, WI for local delivery/pick-up.

on: Today at 01:40:50 am 
Started by John Chiara - Last post by Andrew Henderson
Are you using a router, or some device that is assigning IP addresses? If not, you need to turn DHCP off and assign compatible IP addresses to both the X32 and the X-touch. For example, assign one device 192.168.1.101 and another device 192.168.1.102. If I remember correctly, when the X-Touch has DHCP turned off, there is a way to tell it what the address of the X32 is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on: Today at 01:29:06 am 
Started by Jeff Lelko - Last post by Scott Holtzman
Thanks Scott.  No, I'm mobile, and this symptom was seen at two different venues about 150 miles apart.  The receivers and ASA1 are all in the same rack if that's what you meant though.  I don't have the ability to do an RF scan but I do always use the built-in feature on the receivers to pick the best channels.

No I was just trying to determine if this was an installed system.  Since the problem is at multiple venues it is more than likely in the rig.  The multicoupler itself could be generating noise or a cable could be oxidized or mechanically damaged.

Taking the multicoupler out is the first step.  Actually try just turning it off (if it powers the units like the Shure does you will have to connect the power brick back to the unit(s).

on: Today at 01:12:14 am 
Started by Tony Ijaz - Last post by Tony Ijaz
Call Sound and Pixal.
Our church has worked with them for over 10 years and have long list of satisfied church clients.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll give them a call.

on: Today at 12:52:18 am 
Started by Jeff Lelko - Last post by Mike Caldwell
Try bypassing the ASA1 and taking the antennas straight to a receiver to see what you get.
Set the transmitter out a distance from the receivers, note the RF level then bypass the ASA1 and see what the level does.

on: Today at 12:45:38 am 
Started by John Lackner - Last post by Mal Brown
Ui-24 is similar money.  Pretty impressed with it after about 6 hours dedicated to it. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 19 queries.