ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:05:29 pm 
Started by Steve Litscher - Last post by Steve Litscher
Darnell makes great casters in any configuration one could imagine, costly, but worth it.
Their website lists distributors by state:

http://www.casters.com/darnell_rose/distributors/distributors.html

Thanks - checking now.

on: Today at 02:03:25 pm 
Started by Ana Jaramillo - Last post by Mac Kerr
A location would be helpful.

All the details are in the link.

Mac

on: Today at 01:55:59 pm 
Started by Steve Litscher - Last post by Art Welter
I'd like to get 4" wheels with full steel bearings in the axle and swivel. Just curious what everyone's using.
Darnell makes great casters in any configuration one could imagine, costly, but worth it.
Their website lists distributors by state:

http://www.casters.com/darnell_rose/distributors/distributors.html

on: Today at 01:55:42 pm 
Started by Mac Kerr - Last post by Mac Kerr
When you say LMG rig are you referring to the company based out of the Orlando area LMG. Or does that mean something else?

Yes, LMG, the sound and video shop in Orlando and Vegas.

Mac

on: Today at 01:46:50 pm 
Started by josh allman - Last post by josh allman
I'm working on a similar project and will be following this with interest. I want to fly a single SH-46 horizontally (60 deg hor, 40 deg ver) with adjustable vertical angle. My current vision is to mount shear plates made from, say, .25 in. 6061-T6 on the ends of the speaker. Multiple holes in the plates allow a dead hang from a transverse beam at any of a number of angles. In addition, a U-shaped yoke (made from rectangular steel tubing) whose inside width is equal to the spacing of the plates would allow the use of a (beefy) tripod stand.  Since the speaker is dead hung in the yoke the CG is always in line with the vertical axis of the stand -- the least tippy configuration. The plates need only to protrude 1 in. or so above the top of the speaker so should have little impact on transportability.

It will be a few weeks, at least, before I get to any of this and I'll post here how it goes.

--Frank

I can have pretty much anything made so long as we have good direction. I'm guessing on my TD-1s, a lot of these recessed bolts are potential points for rigging hardware? I might go ahead and buy one of the Duratruss 3900Ls or something so I have something to test on.

on: Today at 01:44:15 pm 
Started by josh allman - Last post by Frank Koenig
I'm working on a similar project and will be following this with interest. I want to fly a single SH-46 horizontally (60 deg hor, 40 deg ver) with adjustable vertical angle. My current vision is to mount shear plates made from, say, .25 in. 6061-T6 on the ends of the speaker. Multiple holes in the plates allow a dead hang from a transverse beam at any of a number of angles. In addition, a U-shaped yoke (made from rectangular steel tubing) whose inside width is equal to the spacing of the plates would allow the use of a (beefy) tripod stand.  Since the speaker is dead hung in the yoke the CG is always in line with the vertical axis of the stand -- the least tippy configuration. The plates need only to protrude 1 in. or so above the top of the speaker so should have little impact on transportability.

It will be a few weeks, at least, before I get to any of this and I'll post here how it goes.

--Frank

on: Today at 01:32:44 pm 
Started by Jack Arnott - Last post by Jack Arnott
My brother lives in Norway, where a common business suffix (like "Inc." or "LLC") is "ASS". 

So he named one of his side projects "Fat ASS".

Speaking of Scandinavian, and ASS, this is a great bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAGcDi0DRtU

on: Today at 01:16:06 pm 
Started by Jack Arnott - Last post by Scott Helmke
My brother lives in Norway, where a common business suffix (like "Inc." or "LLC") is "ASS". 

So he named one of his side projects "Fat ASS".

on: Today at 01:13:59 pm 
Started by Jack Arnott - Last post by Jeff Bankston
The song starts at 1:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmtE4mq8wGs

on: Today at 01:12:25 pm 
Started by Ana Jaramillo - Last post by Doug Fowler
A location would be helpful.

Very likely Bormann Marketing in the Minneapolis area.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 14 queries.