Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:00:00 AM 
Started by Mike Monte - Last post by Mike Monte
Maybe I should know this.........

on: Today at 10:22:52 AM 
Started by Andrew Broughton - Last post by Pete Erskine
Is the 2.4 better in domed arenas? 

With our 1.9 systems I've found that getting the transceivers higher up (like on the truss) does help quite a bit.

also there is a setting called audio filter, I think, that will help large arena dropout.

on: Today at 09:57:59 AM 
Started by Andrew Broughton - Last post by Scott Helmke
Is the 2.4 better in domed arenas? 

With our 1.9 systems I've found that getting the transceivers higher up (like on the truss) does help quite a bit.

on: Today at 09:46:23 AM 
Started by Andrew Broughton - Last post by John Schalk
For those of you that tour with FS II, have you had better luck with 1.9 or 2.4? I have the older 1.9ghz and have found it to be unusable in certain venues. CC recommends 1.9ghz in the USA, and I would think 2.4 would be pretty crowded, so hoping to get some real-world experience advice on what would be the best choice for a new system, being toured in the USA and Canada.
I wish they made a switchable transceiver and Beltpack!
The local university's athletics department has an 8 pack of Hollyland's 1.9GHz units and, from second person reports, they have had good luck with them.  This is in a Midwestern city of ~150,000 people.  I can report from personal experience that 2.4GHz wireless microphones are nearly unusable here.  You have to almost co-locate the receiver with the transmitter to use 2.4GHz systems once the audience shows up.

on: Today at 04:37:46 AM 
Started by ant chisnall - Last post by ant chisnall
Morning Guys,

I have acquired 5 x Symmetrix Arc K1e all brand new boxes and 1 wall filler panel

These are over £300 each new, looking for £120 each plus postage.

I am located in Wigan UK but can post anywhere, or your welcome to collect

Any questions please let me know

on: Today at 03:05:47 AM 
Started by Ionescu Florin Gabriel - Last post by Ionescu Florin Gabriel

As amplification for Labs I will use a JAM SYSTEMS Q7, for tops a JAM SYSTEMS Q10, as a processor a db Mark DP48PLUS, and as a mixer a Presonus studiolive 32sc.

on: Today at 02:55:42 AM 
Great!
Post your pictures ! Looks like a great project!

on: Today at 12:52:09 AM 
Looks like the venerable EAW SM222 has been resurrected - hopefully with Neo drivers

Only faital pro 12 is on neo, Eminence psd 3006 drivers are on ferrite

on: Yesterday at 09:51:59 PM 
Started by Alex Malave - Last post by Brian Jojade
It's possible that there's not an external connection for the control.  Some lights put everything right on a single board, including the controller and IR and whatnot.  Over-riding that would mean cutting traces on the board and a whole bunch of monkeybusiness.

If you're doing this just by guess, there's a real chance that something could go horribly wrong and create an electrical shock hazard.  Not really the best plan.

on: Yesterday at 09:01:14 PM 
Started by Alex Malave - Last post by Paul G. OBrien
The 3-pin wire at the bottom center would be my first suspect.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.