ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Your way to tune EQ on live board on band or live show  (Read 3997 times)

Winston Gamble

Re: Your way to tune EQ on live board on band or live show
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 05:55:24 PM »

It's generally a good way for me. But I mostly just mix the same two bands on the same two boards. So things stay pretty consistant from week to week and my settings aren't an inconvenience for others. I still wind up making adjustments on some channels and when I do mix on someone elses board I usually zero it out when done. If I didn't know the band and the system before hand then I would just set HPFs and wait to hear what things sound like.

Winston

Tom Reid

Re: Your way to tune EQ on live board on band or live show
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 07:21:37 PM »

Winston Gamble wrote on Tue, 12 June 2007 16:55

It's generally a good way for me. But I mostly just mix the same two bands on the same two boards. So things stay pretty consistant from week to week and my settings aren't an inconvenience for others. I still wind up making adjustments on some channels and when I do mix on someone elses board I usually zero it out when done. If I didn't know the band and the system before hand then I would just set HPFs and wait to hear what things sound like.

Winston

Yup, I love it.
The standard band has the mix embedded in the board.
It's always nice to dust off the board before the show instead of zeroing it out.

pls no superior digital glitteratti posts
tom

What does Buddha do on his day off?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.