ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WSX Martin sub plans!  (Read 9123 times)

djlivex

WSX Martin sub plans!
« on: July 30, 2005, 11:16:12 PM »

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get the plans for the Martin WSX folded subs that I believe appeared last year here on Prosoundweb? I believe it was from a gentleman with a name of Graeme from Australia, loaded with an RCF or 18Sound 18" driver. I have a few PD1850's laying around and want to build these cabs. I have access to a few RCF 18" recones that are in excellent conditions as well. Thanks everyone for the help!

Wayne Parham

Re: WSX Martin sub plans!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 04:25:04 AM »

You're probably talking about Graeme G. from Centauri Audio.  I think he checks in here pretty often, but I'll write him and let him know you're asking anyway.

Wayne Parham
π Speakers
PiSpeakers.com

Craig Leerman

• http://www.techworksvegas.com
Reverse Engineering not allowed
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 03:34:01 PM »

Reverse Engineering of Manufacturers boxes so you can build some knock offs and save money is not allowed here on the forums.  If you want to talk about the merits or discuss specifics about a manufacturer's box, then by all means discuss.  But, posting plans so folks can build knock offs is not allowed.  If you like a box that much, spend the money and support the folks that designed it!

Craig
I'm so old, when I was doing FOH for Tommy Dorsey, to balance out the horn section I would slide their chairs downstage and upstage to mix!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.