ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best freight shipping for 2 subs from SF -> VT ?  (Read 4668 times)

brian frost

• I.A.T.S.E. 16
    • FSOUND PRO AUDIO
Best freight shipping for 2 subs from SF -> VT ?
« on: March 01, 2011, 10:49:30 PM »

I have a potential sale to Vermont from San Francisco of 2x 120lb subwoofers and was trying to seek the best freight rates/company.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I looked up upsfreight but Im not sure that I was getting an accurate quote, as it didnt have any dimension fields other than weight. 

thanks,
brian
FSOUND - SF BAY AREA PRO AUDIO RENTALS & STAFFING

Bill Hinds

Re: Best freight shipping for 2 subs from SF -> VT ?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 07:46:57 AM »

I have a potential sale to Vermont from San Francisco of 2x 120lb subwoofers and was trying to seek the best freight rates/company.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I looked up upsfreight but Im not sure that I was getting an accurate quote, as it didnt have any dimension fields other than weight. 

thanks,
brian
Brian,

I would call several of the Less than Load carriers such as Yellow, Dayton, Overnight, Roadway, etc.  They will want to know how much space you are taking up so have your dimensions & weight for them.   You will get a more accurate quote by calling them. If you do not have a dock you can take it to their closest terminal.  THey will want to know this also. No real easier way.

Hope that helps some,

Bill

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Best freight shipping for 2 subs from SF -> VT ?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 07:46:57 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 24 queries.